Let's meet with Jean-Michel STEBER, Regional Director of BNI France, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Fond'Actions France and #EducationForWomenNow Campaign Committee member. On the screen, he tells us why and how he is committed to supporting this movement by Action Education, which aims at providing access to #QualityEducation for 3 million girls and women around the world by 2025.
- International Women's Rights Day: innovation and technology for gender equality
- Micro-project "Women and the Palaver Tree 2.0": Action Education works for the education of women in their mother tongue through digital technology
- Women, the first victims of crises
- The 5 years of the International Education Day: education, an essential but violated right
- Action Education launches its year-end campaign for girls' education worldwide