Let’s meet with Jean-Michel STEBER, Regional Director of BNI France, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Fond’Actions France and #EducationForWomenNow Campaign Committee member. On the screen, he tells us why and how he is committed to supporting this movement by Aide et Action, which aims at providing access to #QualityEducation for 3 million girls and women around the world by 2025.
- Cambodia: Investing in women-headed households
- COVID-19: women as agents of change for education
- Women’s entrepreneurship in Laos – three French women entrepreneurs lend their support!
- Young mothers: finding hope again thanks to our trainings
- Burkina Faso: Helping Vulnerable Girls Find their Way Back to School